What to Expect From Roofing Contractors
Finding a good roofing contractor can be tricky. Before quality even comes into the picture, there are some basic security questions you should ask before giving any roofing contractors access to your home or facility.
- Is there an office for this roofing contractor near me? Do they have a website? These basic business investments can mean they’ll be easy to find and potentially more responsive.
- How long have they been in business? Small roofing contractors come and go, which can make it difficult to get follow-up service, if needed. And remember, bigger companies tend to thrive because they have a base of satisfied customers.
- Are they OSHA compliant? This affects the safety of their operation—and yours.
- Are their employees bonded and substance free?
- Do they have a full knowledge of building codes and manufacturer specifications for the work they’ll be doing?
- Can this contractor provide me with references from previous customers?
A roofing contractor should always be able to supply you with a complete, understandable list of the services and materials they intend to provide.
In the case of insured roof repairs, contractors should clearly explain any repairs or upgrades not covered by your insurance. Sometimes building codes change, but insurance policies don’t automatically change with them, and code can require upgrades outside the scope of your coverage. Top roofing contractors (in Wichita or anywhere) should help you understand and prepare for these costs.
Learn more about Roof Repair, Wichita, Kansas.
Commercial Roofing Contractors
A new roof on your commercial facility can save you up to 50 percent on heating and cooling costs, and a good roof is key to protecting your investment. Whether you have a flat roof, pitched roof, skylights, metal, PVC or membrane, Wiesen roofing will bring professionalism and quality to your commercial roof repair. Learn more here: Commercial Roofing Contractors, Wichita, Kansas.
Residential Roofing Contractors
The roof is your home’s most vulnerable point of contact with elements, and a well-made roof can significantly reduce your energy costs, as well as the cost and inconvenience of leaks.
Whether you need repair or replacement, not all contractors are created equal. Smaller companies come and go, but Bradley Wiesen has been serving the area for 35 years. We’ll be here, ready to help, if you need follow-up service.
Not all larger residential roofing contractors in Wichita are established and based here, either. Our roots are in Wichita, Kansas, and at the end of the day, our local reputation is all we have. From the smallest gutter or tile repair to complete roof repair and replacement, we give every job the meticulous attention it deserves.
Members, Midwest Roofing Contractors Association
Wiesen Roofing is a proud member of the Midwest Roofing Contractors Association. This organization helps us stay up to date on technical, safety and legal issues affecting top roofing contractors in Wichita, Kansas—and more importantly—the level of workmanship and professionalism we can provide our customers.